Saturday, August 7, 2010

Top of Bromley Mountain

Good morning!
Jeremy and I just climbed the tower up here to take a look back at the mountain range I have just hiked. 50 miles so far...223 miles to go! It's a beautiful sunny Saturday and we are hiking our way to Griffith lake for the night. My first bath! WhooHoo..

Sunday we may have to wade across a river because a bridge is being repaired. Possibly my second bath?

Hiked over Stratton in torrential rains with Patti and her brother...amazing spirits! They turned back for home and I continued up and over..the sun came out on the other side and it was a lovely, shimmering and mossy decent to the pond.

We're off to enjoy the day. Hope you all do as well-
Zuni Bear and Red Belly

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! I'm thinking of you guys! Glad it's a beautiful day. Be safe crossing that river, if that's what you end up doing. See you tomorrow!

    Nancy (sorry, can't figure out how to post under my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joc, have been looking to find your schedule on this site, hoping Janice and I might meet up with you somewhere. maybe provide you another stout??? Glad to hear all is going well so far. Glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pround of you, wish every woman had the drive and spirit that you have!! I will raise my drink tonight in honor of all your efforts and most of all your determination!! Cheers:)

    Brian Stevens (new kid on the block)

    ReplyDelete