Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lily and her dad..

Hello to Lily and her Dad!

I just saw your comment and was elated to see you decided to follow my progress. The Flask Brothers and I talked about you two as we all stood on top of Camel's Hump! The guys were saying how awesome Lily was and how interested and into hiking/packing she was. They were highly impressed, as was I. You may understand now I'm doing this hike for my own father...so to see you two out there together made a lasting impression on me. I met another father-daughter team and just thought it was wonderful to see the girls out here on the trail. I spent the next day after I met you guys hiking with another solo woman (Stiletto...) and thought how cool it is that the women are rocking this trail!

I hope Lily's interest in hiking continues. I believe you hoped to hike the AT at some point...I hope that becomes a reality for you!

I'm over near Bolton tonight...heading for Mansfield.

192 miles behind me...

Happy Trails to Lily and her Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having another amazing trek. Looking forward to seeing you on Mansfield tomorrow. We will bring something chocolate for you!
    Linn and Rhoda

    ReplyDelete